Available in Various sizes and mil thickness. MADE IN USA!!!
Our Layflat bags are made from 100% virgin Low or Linear-Low Density Polyethylene and are FDA approved. Suitable for a variety of uses, including industrial, retail, food service, electronics and more! All bags are heat sealable and feature a bottom seal or side weld construction.
- Low/Linear Low Density
- Sulfur free
- Amine and Silicone free
- Latex free
- BHT free (Butylated Hydroxy Toluene)
- Chlorine free
- PVC free
- Not tested for weight capacity.
- Bottom seal.
- Not treated for printing by end-user.
- Not recommended for dry ice.
- Not microwaveable.
- Cannot be used for baking, cooking or boiling.
- Do not store in sub-freezing temperatures.
- 3 or 4 mil is recommended for use in a trash compactor.
- Water-resistant not waterproof. See Leakproof Bags.
- Cannot use with vacuum machine. See Vacuum Bags.
- Meets FDA 21 CFR 177.1520
- Not UPS approved.
- Not Postal approved.
- Not clean room approved.
- Acid free and archival safe.
- MVTR (Moisture Vapor Transmission Rates) or OTR (Oxygen Transmission Rates) not available.
- Free of GMO's, fungicides and fumigants.